Board index    

Questors' Choice Submissions

Join the Extravaganza for your shot at pride, glory and a little JQ immortality!

Questors' Choice Submissions

Postby Aspen.Shiyan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:50 am

To submit one of your works to the Questors' Choice part of the activities, you can post it in this forum with the Subject as follows:

[Month] Submission: [Fic Name or Art Title]

Submissions entered this way do not need to also be emailed to the Panel.

No more than 2 fiction pieces and no more than 5 art pieces can be submitted per month. You can't submit the same piece two months in a row, but you can submit it again after that. Previous winning pieces cannot be re-submitted but award winning writers/artists can continue to submit new work.
That means that if you wrote Story A and Story B and submitted them both in July and Story B won, you can revise Story A and resubmit it in September, but you can't submit Story B again and you can't submit Story A in August.
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!
Aspen.Shiyan
True Quest Fan

Re: Questors' Choice Submissions

Postby Aspen.Shiyan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 am

Note: If you do not want your submissions to go up on the official hub page at JQStyle, please make a clear note of this along with your submission, otherwise the Panel will assume that you authorize it to go on the site. :)
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!
Aspen.Shiyan
True Quest Fan

Re: Questors' Choice Submissions

Postby retrojess64 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm not sure how many people saw this commish collab already so,

[June] Submission: [Jessie 1964]

If I were to do a revival, I would definitely set it in the 1960's. I don't want to lose the retro pulp vibe of the original.

Concept- me

Art- taffygiraffe
retrojess64
Small Time Fan

Return to JQ Revival Extravaganza