Board index    

Alot of people seem to hate Duke Nukem Forever

Official forum of Bunch of Players and all gamer chat for this forum.

Alot of people seem to hate Duke Nukem Forever

Postby Zero86-Sk » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 pm

I mean I can see the reasons
but I am just enjoying it

I think if people go into the game expecting "THE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME" they will be severally dissapointed. Its not Modern Warfare 2
and I am glad it isnt, its a throwback to old FPS games, I know the genre evolved but still
this is a thrill ride. The jokes and humour are there. And the gameplay isnt bad, I think it could have been a bit more pollished but the game is not shitty in the slightest,

Bare in mind i heard the console versions are way worse than the PC one with bad framrates and textures.
But if you can run it on a nice rig it looks good.

Just saying my 2 cents. You dont have to agree with me :) But dont trust people who say its utter shit and to stear clear.

Click here to enter the Bunch of Players Blog to read gaming news, reviews and more
Zero86-Sk
Questie

Re: Alot of people seem to hate Duke Nukem Forever

Postby brutus87 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:34 pm

eh, i think its the rape level that is upseting most ppl. Least thats what ive heard.
brutus87
True Quest Fan

Postby Andrea » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm

I haven't played it yet, but I have heard both extremes. I wanna check it out. I just don't want the poop. :p
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Postby Zero86-Sk » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:09 pm

the poop is optional, you dnt ever have to look at it nor pick it out
Click here to enter the Bunch of Players Blog to read gaming news, reviews and more
Zero86-Sk
Questie

Postby Andrea » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 pm

yeah xD

I never thought I would hear that sentence...... xD
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Postby Geoflame » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 am

I dont know what people were expecting, how dumb to you have to be to expect anything but how duke nukem is. I expect something like classic duke nukem 3d, and thats what I got, I had fun cause I know what the fuck I was going to be playing.

Thank god it wasn't like MW2 that would have made it shit, since CoD as a whole has just gone downhill. Ive played better FPS's in the late 90s and early 00s that own any CoDs Micheal Bay bull shit. I miss the days of good FPS, not its mainly recycled bull shit. A few shinning lights here and there but over all its like the millions of sports games that come out, or the millions of MMOs. But what can you do, games as whole are more popular and that usually means you gotta cater to those that like to play the same thing over and over again. Which isnt a bad thing but it just feels a bit to ridiculous now.
Id mention Halo but since I’ve never liked the series in the first place im pretty biased. but ill say one thing, the first Half Life is still a millions times better then the first Halo or the 2nd or any of them really. But again biased lol I just love what id like to call Real FPS.

Im not trolling :P just pissed at FPSs I used to play them all the time, now its hard to find one that can hold my interest past the first level. Co-op is the only thing that keeps me going, thank god for games like Left 4 Dead and shit, cant wait for Operation Raccoon City ether, love me some 4 player zombie fighting.
Geoflame
Movie Whore

Return to Bunch of Players - Gamer Chat