Board index    

Move vs Kinect vs Wii

Official forum of Bunch of Players and all gamer chat for this forum.

Move vs Kinect vs Wii

Postby Zero86-Sk » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:00 am

IGN Reviews for Move and Kinect are in

PlaySttation Move

Microsoft Kinect

im going to stay with the Wii for now unitll some good Move games come out

since there is no wii hardware review

here wii sports resort with MOTION PLUS

Last edited by Zero86-Sk on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click here to enter the Bunch of Players Blog to read gaming news, reviews and more
Zero86-Sk
Questie

Re: Move vs Kinect vs Wii

Postby Shadsy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 am

yeah no Wii Video
Shadsy
Questie

Postby Chukkz » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 am

And don't forget this :D
Chukkz
True Quest Fan

Postby Chukkz » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 am

Noone seems to be impressed by Kinect for now, journalists say it does not work as great as advertised, there are technical difficulties and Sonic Riders is plain unplayable according to reviews... Its kinda like this comic

Chukkz
True Quest Fan

Postby Andrea » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:22 am

lol, I love the sell / the reality things
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Postby Geoflame » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 am

Oh Man VG cats havnt read those in ages.

yeah so ok, kinect lol. riiiight. It has some cool ideas, but I dont accept mandatory standing, although I understand..thats just not me.

They should have just stuck focusing on making good games and maybe beta the "new casual gaming" look. Cant have it be too complicated that may require the average person to pick up a manual or learn something.
That's Microsoft for you

As for Move well, will see how the games stack up, least they have like real games for it..or coming for it.
I personally have too many problems with the game industry, an industry I love but just saddened everyday I see some moronic crap that's being released or when the millions of retarded gamers start trying to talk to me like they know anything :P

If I have to hear another kid say CoD talk or CoD speak, ill slap them.
Geoflame
Movie Whore

Postby Chukkz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 am

Well the problem is, they shove out a new technology, nothing bad about that. But instead of locking it a little in the closet, showing it to selected developers and say: "We have this thing, we want high quality impressive games... can you deliver our standards?" they quickly release it alongside with a bunch of shovelware because they are afraid one of their competitors could make a similar thing quicker. And probably that fear is even right.

So they get a product that is only half as impressive as it should be in the end... but their marketing department says: Well, no biggie, we fix it through "Advertising advertising advertising!" (/quote Steve Balmer)

And probably enough parents will fall for it and buy this "Konnect thing" (as we know they can not keep names and make up their own for it).

On the more practical side, would I want to wave at my TV? Isn't a crutch like a remote control not WAY better and more comfortable to use? I can rest it in my hand and only need to click with my thumb. It does not come more comfortable imho. Also would I want to jump around a lot all day to control my games? I would not. It can be fun, I like wii golf, but this is a 200 bucks device... I need to jump a lot to get enough value for my cash.

I think that Nintendo with their motion controls (and now also Sony) have a far better concept for this sort of experience.
Chukkz
True Quest Fan

Return to Bunch of Players - Gamer Chat