Board index    

Latest song I'm obsessed with

All things Music.

Latest song I'm obsessed with

Postby Bri » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm

And to be honest, it's more about trying to figure out the damn video than it is about the song itself (although the song isn't bad; far from it).

I'll be honest; the visual of a nearly naked man apparently grinding on Lady Gaga as a mermaid is seriously freakin' hot, but the rest of the video... I just don't get. Granted, I don't get most of her videos, but... she's a cyborg, she's being tortured (I think) by the same guy who's grinding on her as a mermaid, she's a man AND a woman, she's in some sort of preservative, she's a bondage freak... what the bleedin' fuck is going ON in this video?

I like the song (surprisingly; it's one of the few Lady Gaga songs I can honestly say that about), but can someone PLEASE explain the video to me?
Sins are very desirable... as long as no one judges you for them.
Judge of the First Annual JQStyle Christmas Contest 2010
Bri
Goddess of Perversion

Re: Latest song I'm obsessed with

Postby Andrea » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 am

The thing about lady gaga... She knows how to get attention. She basically does shit "oh people will call that artistic" and does it. She knows how to create controversy while calling herself an artist. That is why she exists. It's what she did for other people before she made a career for herself... If that sounds mean to her, sorry.. I just respect people more for being known for making great music. People could make that argument about her cause it is a matter of opinion, but that isn't what she is known for. Know what I mean?

That being said I didn't know the song, I watched it cause you linked it... It was, I dunno.. It sounded lady gaga, lol. I am ashamed to know that the man and woman thing she has done before. It's a persona she puts on, she gave it a name and everything. I learned that on a site when I was looking up something about Christina Aguilera xD
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Return to Music Chat