Board index    

JQ Movie talks...

JQ-only chat of all kinds.

JQ Movie talks...

Postby Andrea » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:25 pm

I was just wondering everyone's opinions on it.

It is being done by the guy that did spy kids... Dunno his name, but.. Anyway.. Your opinions?
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Re: JQ Movie talks...

Postby TerraPurgatory » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:32 pm

I know that it's going to be based on the classic JQ series. Robert Rodriguez, who is the director of the film, also directed the Mariachi Trilogy with Antonio Banderas, From Dusk till Dawn, and Sin City. He also is the founder of the El Rey Network and the co-producer of Lucha Underground with Mark Burnett. I think it will do very well and exceed the expectations of most fans. I myself am eager to see the series from his point of view. :rock:
The world is full of Kings and Queens. Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.
TerraPurgatory
Small Time Fan

Re: JQ Movie talks...

Postby Andrea » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Well, I hope it exceeds my expectations or they may have a problem. :P Not that I really have any, so we will see how it comes out.

btw sorry I haven't responded to your email. I haven't talked about it on twitter or anything, but shit has been really weird and I've been really really sick for quite a while. I need to respond to your email and several others.. I dunno what is wrong with me. This being sick is kicking my ass and I'm not getting shit done I need to.
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Return to JQ Talk