Board index    

Status Report

Keep up on what is new.

Status Report

Postby Andrea » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Just to let you guys know where I am, here is a quick list...

Main Page - I don't like the way I had it so I will completely redo it. I know what I want, but since I am redoing it, I am considering this at 0%
Information - Layout done. Content done. Just needs minor tweaks in text. Probably won't add anything else before site opening.
Picture Gallery - Layout done. Content done. I have many more galleries to upload, but I will do so after opening. Currently has completed galleries for 2 characters and half done on a 3rd. I also have a few scenes screen capped from only one episode.. I will do the rest on a regular basis after opening.
Fan Art - Layout done. Content done? My own gallery is completed (of course more will be added), I have not invited other artists, but I will. If you want to be involved, please let me know so I can add you before the opening. If you want to be added after the opening, we can arrange that too.
Fan Fiction - Layout done. Content not done. I have a couple fan fictions of my own that I just need to code into the layout, easy.. I also need to create character pages and ask other writers. Please let me know if you have some! I can knock this out in half an hour, easy.
Exclusives - Layout done. Content done. Of course this will constantly be updated after opening.
Site Info - Layout done. Content not started. Very simple. This would take me 2 hours at most. A lot of this is from back up.
Quest Journal - Layout done. Content not started. This won't take long at all before opening because I am going to wait until after opening to find actors.
The Clique - Not started.. Layout is going to be special. May not be available before opening. Have not yet decided.

I am opening that I don't get too much homework over the weekend so that I can get this open for my birthday. I have only one class tomorrow but it is the one that gives lots of homework, so we'll see.... I made sure to get ahead in most of my classes to give myself time.

Please keep in mind though.. Even though I could knock this out in a day's work.. I never have a full day. I go to school and do homework all the time. And although I want to get this done for my birthday (Monday, March 15), I can't promise anything. We will see. :)
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Re: Status Report

Postby Andrea » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 am

and I got assigned a 6 page paper for English.. On top of the 6 page take home math test and 2 math assignments. I will still try though....
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Postby Geoflame » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 am

Well just hang in there hun, and dont over work yourself to much though i know you wont listen but try :P
Good luck with everything though I believe everything will be fine ;)
Geoflame
Movie Whore

Postby Andrea » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm

lol, thanks. :P
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Return to JQStyle Updates