Board index    

Ok so I am behind, but!

Keep up on what is new.

Ok so I am behind, but!

Postby Andrea » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:56 am

I did a lot for "future JQStyle" (after opening) last weekend but in the recent week and weekend I haven't done anything. Tomorrow is the last day of class before my spring break starts.. So I have 2 days of tests, basically.. After that I am free for 8 days. I am going to do some volunteer work, but before that I am going to get JQStyle up and running...

I am purposely leaving a lot of content offline to give incentive for people to come back... And to have a constant flow of updates.. At least for a while. I am planning to do a set of updates every day. Once I have it open, that won't be hard to do. Of course once I get all of the content that I have online, there will still be a constant flow of updates too.. Especially to the Exclusives and Picture Galleries.

The only things I have to do are typing descriptions and finishing the front page.. This should take me about 3 to 5 hours.. I am saying such a large amount of time because I am not entirely certain how much work there is on the front page.

Testers... Please tell me what days you are free.. Sunday would be a good one. If everyone can get through it on Sunday then we can open on Monday. I should be ready on Saturday if this is better for you.
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Re: Ok so I am behind, but!

Postby Strange » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Sunday works for me. :)
"If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it."

Winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Strange
Conqueror of Quest World

Re: Ok so I am behind, but!

Postby Andrea » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Awesome, I will PM you a link Saturday or Sunday.
¿Dónde están los fans de JQ?
Bri's choice winner of July 2010 Clique Fan Art Contest
Andrea
Goddess of JQ

Return to JQStyle Updates